This miniature statuette is a copy hand-sculpted statuette inspired by the design of the LDS Rome Temple.
The original was exclusively sculpted in Carrara White Marble by 21-year old Bronson Evertsen - an Italian-trained LDS marble sculptor in the same stone used for Michelangelo's 'David' and Thorvaldsen's Christus and 12 Apostle statues.
This beautiful mini-version of the statuette is an ideal gift for returned missionaries, their families, loved ones, and can be your own keepsake of the Rome Italy Temple open house and dedication.
- This product is a marble resin copy statuette.
- Only the first 50 mini-statuettes will be SPECIAL EDITION.
- 'SPECIAL EDITION' statues will include:
- form-fitted Styrofoam packaging
- personally-signed 'artist proof' and
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the author
- Length - 9cm (3.5 in.)
- Width - 5cm (2 in.)
- Height - 10cm (4 in.)