Marble Resin copy of the hand-sculpted statuette inspired by the design of the LDS Rome Temple. The original of this statue was sculpted by 21-year old Bronson Evertsen - an Italian-trained LDS marble sculptor in the same stone used for Michelangelo's 'David' and Thorvaldsen's Christus and 12 Apostle statues.
This beautiful sculpture is an ideal gift for returned missionaries, their families, loved ones, and can be your own keepsake of the Rome Temple open house and dedication.
- This product is a marble resin copy statuette.
- Only the first 100 statues will be SPECIAL EDITION.
- 'SPECIAL EDITION' statues will include:
- form-fitted Styrofoam packaging
- personally-signed 'artist proof' and
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the author
- Length - 17.5cm (7 in.)
- Width - 10cm (4 in.)
- Height - 19cm (7.5 in.)