This hand-sculpted statuette inspired by the design of the LDS Rome Temple was exclusively sculpted in Carrara White Marble by 21-year old Bronson Evertsen - an Italian-trained LDS marble sculptor in the same stone used for Michelangelo's 'David' and Thorvaldsen's Christus and 12 Apostle statues.
This beautiful statuette is an ideal gift for returned missionaries, their families, loved ones, and can be your own keepsake of the Rome Italy Temple open house and dedication.
- Each customer will receive:
- photo of your statue being created,
- form-fitted Styrofoam packaging, and
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the author.
- This product is an original hand sculpted statuette - LIMITED EDITION - only 10 statues will be made (available by pre-order).
- Length - 17.5cm (7 in.)
- Width - 10cm (4 in.)
- Height - 19cm (7.5 in.)
**THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE UNTIL AFTER BRONSON'S MISSION. ONCE HE HAS RETURNED HE WILL BE ABLE TO SCULPT MORE.
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT HIM AT: email@example.com